the big deal

hey man, what's the big deal?
what's up?
what'a fucka 'r yoh doin'?
nothing..
I'm just concentrating myself
in this little crazy think
called loneliness..
I'm the loneliness itself
and I'm ok like that, like it, like this
right here like this
the way I am
and I just want you to go away
because I need to go 'till the end
the fucking end, you know?
no...you never know
you cannot get ma point, man
no, man yah cannt', can't...
you're hot but you can't
I am enough for myself
don't need yah
yeah, man, ain't need yah
this moment cannot think about love, man..
mas dai vc disse que me ama
vc disse que me ama
vc disse que morre de saudade e me ama..
e eu to cansada, sabe
cansada d+ de tudo isso
divertido até certo ponto
basta, basta, cansei de brincar de amor
vou brincar de me dedicar ao que é importante no momento: minha vida
minha vida como um todo. sem "você(s)" imaginários pra aturar.
sem vcs...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

O que é melhor

Hope in Hell