the best way


he stared at me, smiling. what a smile! and he just stared there, looking at me as if he wnted to say something just through his smile, big smile, pretty smile...God, what a smile! I know he wanted to say somenthing to me, but he just kept it to himself, I'm pretty sure. He smiled a long time and then he came closer to me. I was sittting in tha table, oh yes, in that green table, and he came closer, closer, he stayed right between my legs and we started to kiss each other romantically, after with a great desire. He touched me in an intimate wya, if I can say that rsrsrs...both of us wanted to say things, wanted to say so many things, but we couldn''t, we just could not. Then, suddenly, I was almost naked. I was in his arms. I was his. And he was mine. I love this possessive, mine, you see?

we wanted that thing, yes, how I wanted that! but he kept control on the things, he kept control on himself, it was necessary.

and now he wants a time to think about all the things that are happening between us. For who doesn't wanted to get involved, he is pretty involved cause he even needs to think about things, our things, you know, there are something between us, yes, it is clear...It just last to know what he is going to tell me after this time: if he will be with me or if he will give up on us. Today, I don't care. "take your time" I said to him. I'll take mine, thinking about him, of course. God wants he choose the best way. The best way for us.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

O que é melhor

Hope in Hell