what happens...

another day, another night with him. and I wonder what to do next, because I never had a real relationship, I never had someone to me. Someone that wants to talk to me, who asks how was my day, who cares at least a little bit about me. I'm a little lost, I do not want to fall in love. But I'm addicted to him.

addicted, addicted, so...but I think I'm wise now, things are going on, despite his move to RJ. Carpe Diem, you know...

it's still raining
I'm carpe dieming... I know, it's not a convencional neologism, but, I gotta do that, sorry. Poetic license, I've got this...

I'm just in the air, cannot explain how I feel. Need to go back to my monography while he studies for his master degree...life goes on when things do not work the way you plan, but it's so, so brilliant! . detail: we both like James Blunt. And he knows who I am.

what happens when you are stuck by the vision of a perfect person? "you're beautiful,. you're beautiful it's true..."

my words do not make sense tonight, but I've gotta write like this, needed to. Good night, bye.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

O que é melhor

Hope in Hell